Issue 97: More than Money
by Paul Evans
It’s HOT in Mexico!
Our work crew pounds through the heat clearing the property for the Angels (children of the orphanage).
Here are some picts of the children…
You know, “clearing the property” sounds smooth. But we do not have any tractors or heavy equipment. We’re clearing the land by hand!!
It’s a strong workout. But everyone loves it, even though we collapse at the end of the day.
It’s not easy, but it is rewarding. Somehow working hard makes food better. Drinks colder. A bed softer. When you’re working for more than the next “shiny thing” and you can see the results on the faces of those you’re serving – WOW! – it puts all the effort in perspective.
Decide right now to give away some of your money or time each month. Do it even if you’re not making much. It’s doesn’t take a lot to change a life one meal at a time.
Not only will you make an impact you will also change your view of money and why you are in business.
Most of us get started online because we want to make money. Quit the dead in job. Work from home. Super cool things like that. Along the way let’s continue to give. Here are some possibilities…
1. Sponsor a Child. For about $30 you can provide monthly support for a child in a 3rd world country.
2. Serve in a Soup Kitchen. If you do not have money to give, share your time by serving the in the lunch line of a local mission.
3. Home Repairs. If you’re a “fix-it” person I can guarantee there are plenty of opportunities in your neighborhood to help someone.
4. Mission Trips. If you attend a church check out what they offer mission wise. If they do not have anything in place, look around your city for opportunities at other churches.
5. Your “Work.” Whether you’re background is in accounting, electrical, education, finance, medical, etc… YOU can use your expertise to help and serve. There are plenty of non-profits that would LOVE to have your help.
Here’s my giving focus….
Regardless of how or how much you decide to give – give something.
Success is NOT an Accident!
P.S. Countdown to the 100th Issue….
Issue 98: The Launch “Set Up”
Issue 99: P90X Internet Marketing – Choose Your Business Workout.
Issue 100: Free Core Business Teleconference
Join Nicheology and get the best value in internet marketing…
Into article/affiliate marketing? Check out…